Saturday, April 24, 2010

KITCHENAID ARTISAN STAND MIXER


I simply love my KitchenAid Artisan stand mixer. Just about every chef or baker on television uses it, and so many of the other bloggers all recommend it. It is quite expensive to buy in New Zealand, and I know I could have bought cheaper from America, or even purchased a factory second from The Home Store, but this is a product that should last a lifetime, so only an original model with full New Zealand guarantee will do.

I bought the 90th Anniversay Special Edition Candy Apple Red model and find all the good recommendations are spot on. I love my KitchenAid so much I think if the house were to burn down, it may well be the first item I grab as I dash out the door!

2 comments:

  1. Ouh look at that sexy thing! I've been salivating over this for ages! One day....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh..yeah baby..that is one sexy thing..ahaks!Yes...one day your wish will surely come through.

    ReplyDelete